During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Enjoy your complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
- Audio visual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
Maps and DirectionsFrom Albany International Airport (ALB):
Exit airport using Albany Shaker Road/US 155. Take I-87 North. Take Exit 12 Malta. Turn left onto Dunning Street. Take left onto State Farm Place after 3 roundabouts. Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta is on your left-hand side.
From Points North:
Take I-87 south to Exit 12 Malta. Bear right off the exit and proceed around two rotaries. Turn left on State Farm Place. Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta is on your left-hand side.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.